Clear-Path.com Return Policy
You may return unused, non-custom manufactured products within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. Clearpath will pay for shipping costs for returns that are a result of our error or defective merchandise provided the defect is not a direct result of shipping damage. Items must be returned in their original product packaging and in original condition.
Certain items may not be eligible for return, including but not limited to custom manufactured and special ordered items.
All returns are inspected upon arrival at our warehouse. Items not in their original, new, unused condition may qualify for a partial refund of the product’s price. Upon our inspection of returned merchandise, Clearpath reserves the right to deduct the original shipping charge and actual return shipping fees from your refund.
Customer returns for products received as part of a "free shipping" offer will be credited for the amount of the returned products less actual outbound shipping charges paid by Clearpath and a 15% restocking fee.
All returns must be sent freight prepaid.
Calculating Your Refund
- Refunds will be given on materials only, and excludes charges related to labor, non-recurring engineering or design services and custom packaging. Products must be in the condition you received them complete and in the original box and/or packaging.
- Partial return of sets or packs or any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error: up to 50% of item's price.
High Value or Large Items Shipped By Specialty Carriers
We are happy to accept returns for large items that are shipped via our specialty carriers. These items do require a special type of return and cannot be returned with a pre-paid return mailing label like standard shipments. If you need to return an item shipped via a specialty carrier, please contact a customer service consultant and request the return. We will follow up with instructions for returning the item. Note: Any return that is not the result of our error will be subject to a return shipping fee which will be deducted from the refund.
High Value items (those individually valued at more than $500) must be shipped via a shipping carrier designated by Clearpath. Please contact a customer service representative for more information and instructions.
Custom made frames or special order parts
- Returns for custom-fabricated products, including but not limited to Clearpath custom wayfinding system products or semi-finished frames, will only be accepted if there is a material defect. Please contact a customer service consultant for approval.
- All sales are final on custom color-matched products and products where customized tooling was created to manufacture the product.
Receiving a Refund
Clearpath customer service will request a refund authorization after we receive and process your return. Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. If your purchase was made via promotional certificate, no cash refund will be issued and you will be given a replacement certificate.
This time period includes:
- 5 to 10 business days for us to receive your return from the shipper
- 3 to 5 business days for us to process your return
- The time it takes your bank to process our refund request
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you received a defective item and would like to exchange it for the same item, please contact one of our customer consultants or contact us by Live Chat and request a replacement.
- For all returns, please call 866-953-2777. Provide your customer service consultant with the reason for your return and request a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number.
- Please include all original packaging, manuals, instructions, and ancillary materials with the return.
- When packaging your products for return shipping, write the RMA number clearly and legibly on the outside of the shipping package and include a copy of the original invoice with your return.
- Please package your shipment carefully. Clearpath is not responsible for damage incurred during return shipment.
© 2010 ClearPath Signage Systems All Rights Reserved